It is the final day of my 30 day challenge! On one hand, I am grateful because really, these can be tough! On the other hand, I am saddened, but on my third hand (hey, I’m a mom!) I am feeling challenged because now I have to find other things to write about than just myself (and I am sure my readers will be grateful for that! LOL).
So, the last day… my goals for the next 30 days.
– I am leaving the MLM world to try something different and hope to be massively successful in less than the next 30 days which includes a few promotions here and there!
– I am hope to make a difference in my financial status and stop living pay check to pay check.
– I have a final at the end of the month that I hope to pass with an ‘A’ grade rather than the ‘B’ grade I got on my mid-term.
– Get an ‘A’ grade on my first paper due in a week (oops, should probably start writing that soon!)
– Increase my GFC followers (readers!)
– Challenge myself to write something else (not me related) every day for the next 30 days!
What are your goals for the next 30 days???