List 10 people, dead or alive, you would invite to dinner. Include the dinner menu?
Really, include the menu? Shoot, for all I care we can have burgers and hot dogs! LOL I am more concerned with the who I am inviting! So, we’re going to revamp a little bit!
I would invite:
- My grandfather. As most of you know, he completed suicide in May of 2009. I would really love to sit down and just try to understand and let him know how it affected me.
- My friend Brian who died in 2002. There are just a lot of unanswered questions.
- My dad. Just one have one more try to fully understand and accept him for his disease (alcoholism) and let him know that I do understand and love him.
- My hubby’s best friend Blake who passed away in 2004. I would love for him and my son to meet and for my son to see who he is named after.
- Patrick. And I hope he reads this because I have never met him, but “found” him during a difficult time in my life. He has a way of putting things into words that make sense when no one else can. He has a way of comforting when needed and I like to consider him a close friend because of what we have gone through together, but also because he has a tendency to make it alright. =0)
- The President. I am not saying it has to be a particular president. I guess if this dinner occurred right now, it would have to be our current president (which I would suffer through). I would like to pick his brain and maybe reintroduce him to my friend Common Sense.
- Sylvia Brown. While I am a believer, I am a skeptic. ‘Nough said.
- Helen Keller. I have already posted previously how I look up to such a strong woman, I would love to meet her.
- My grandma. Who is (thank God) still alive, but I miss her!
- God. Just because I want clarification on things straight from the horses mouth! =0)