My gals at ShePromotes have an awesome blog hop going on and I love checking out my fellow bloggers blogs. (I don’t just write my own blog, but I thoroughly enjoy visiting other blogs and getting to know my fellow bloggers!)
One of my fellow bloggers over at Nap Time is My Time is doing the Day Zero Project. If you check out Nap Time is My Time you can see that you list 101 things you want to complete in 1001 days. Heck, why not! So here goes my list:
1. Pay off our car.
2. Pay enough on our van to refinance that stupid thing.
3. Stash away $10 per goal completed (stole this fab idea from Nap Time is My Time)
4. Clean the garage!
5. Quit smoking.
6. Lose 80 pounds.
7. Re-tile the entryway of our current home.
8. Re-do the entire kitchen area.
9. Re-tile the kitchen area.
10. Re-carpet the living room.
11. Re-do the floors in the dining room.
12. Buy a home… preferably this home.
13. Take the kids to the ocean (preferably NOT in January).
14. Finish painting the kids’ bathroom.
15. Write letters to each of my kids to read later in life.
16. Pay off my debt to my mother.
17. Pay off my debt to my father in law.
18. Go home for a vacation (not a wedding or funeral).
19. Get my Alexa rating under 100K.
20. Take the Christmas decorations down.
21. Get the dog spayed.
22. Lawn work to the backyard.
23. Get a new vacuum.
24. Get a massage!
25. Create a reward system for the kids.